These artworks are made with the cyanotype printing method, an old alternative photography process that uses a chemical emulsion and sunlight or UV light to create a blue and white print. *These are these are not digital prints or reproductions*
Each print features a selection of Australian native plants that have been gathered from the Warburton valley, then pressed and dried.
- Each print features a selection of Australian native plants that have been gathered from the Warburton valley in Victoria, Australia. You may choose your preferred print (A or B).
- Made with Hahnemuhle platinum rag 300gsm paper - an archival paper specifically suited to the cyanotype process.
- Prints measure 8 x 10 inches (aprox. 20.2 x 24.5 cm), and are suitable for standard store bought frames.
- Prints are sold unframed.
- Each artwork is signed on the back in lead pencil.
Please note that due to the hand production process, minor marks or other imperfections may be present.
The photos in this listing are a close representation of the item you will receive, but may vary in colour or tone due to different monitor or screen settings.