Yellow daisy seed drop earrings made with clear eco resin and fluffy seeds from a native daisy.
- Plant: Sticky Everlasting seeds, a paper-daisy type flower found in south-eastern Australia.
- How it's made: the flower seeds were collected and dried, then carefully set between in clear eco resin.
- Size & Shape: These resin drop of the earrings measures about 18 mm wide and 25 mm long. Please choose from:
- Style A: a shorter, more classic hook - Total dangle length is about 45 mm.
- Style B: a longer marquise-shape hook - Total dangle length is about 66 mm.
- Stainless steel ear hooks and rings - non-tarnishing & suitable for sensitive ears
- You will receive one random matched pair of earrings.
All Tree Fern Designs products are handmade. Please note that due to the hand production process, minor marks or other imperfections may be present.
The photos in this listing are a close representation of the item you will receive, but may not be the actual item. Colour & shape may vary from piece to piece, and each piece will have its own unique arrangement of botanical specimens.