These simple bright olive green leaf stud earrings are made with real pressed leaves of the Mt Morgan Wattle.
- Plant: Mt Morgan Wattle, one of the varieties of Wattle (Acacia) native to Australia.
- Colour: The leaves are a natural olive green tone, with a yellow centre vein. Some areas of the leaf have darker speckles.
- How's it made? The leaves are pressed, dried, cut to shape and sealed with a layer of Eco Resin
- Gold-plated stainless steel backs and posts.
- Size & Shape: Round. About 16 mm wide and 3 mm thick
All Tree Fern Designs products are handmade. Please note that due to the hand production process, minor marks or other imperfections may be present.
The photos in this listing are a close representation of the item you will receive, but may not be the actual item. Colour & shape may vary from piece to piece, and each piece will have its own unique arrangement of botanical specimens.