These colourful crystal pendants each contain a genuine wild bird feather, dropped by a native bird (usually a King Parrot) on one of its visits to my garden.
- Feathers: feathers from out native parrots - no birds were harmed in the making of these pendants. All feathers have been dropped as part of the birds natural moulting in the summer, and later collected from wherever they may fall.
- Colour: Each feather has a red tip and a grey or white base
- Size & Shape: Crystals come in two slightly different sizes:
- Style A - a shorter crystal, 30x13mm
- Style B - a slightly longer crystal, 35x15mm.
- * Please note that these crystals are cast as replicas of natural, high quality quartz crystals. They will therefore have some tiny chips and unevenness just like the original crystals *
- Stainless steel elements and matching chain - non-tarnishing & strong (choose from gold plated or silver (unplated).
All Tree Fern Designs products are handmade. Please note that due to the hand production process, minor marks or other imperfections may be present.
The photos in this listing are a close representation of the item you will receive, but may not be the actual item. Colour & shape may vary from piece to piece, and each piece will have its own unique arrangement of botanical specimens.